(17). L'incantation De Pu'an (Pu'an Zhou)
Guqin – Fu Xuezhai
English translations of track names and recording dates:
01. Flowing Waters; recorded in 1959.
02. High Mountains and Flowing Waters; recorded before 1960.
03. The Autumn Moon in the Han Palace; recorded before 1960.
04. Ambushed from All Sides; recorded around 1960.
05. The Partridge; recorded around 1960.
06. The Incense Over the Monastery; recorded in 1960.
07. Listening to the Pine-trees; recorded in 1959.
08. Shadows Tune; recorded in 1957.
09. On Mount Yimeng; no recording date.
10. The Song Of The Poor Man; no recording date.
11. The Wave Washes the Beach; recorded in 1959.
12. The Embroidered Purse; recorded in 1959.
13. The Silver Willow; recorded in 1960.
14. Snowing Petals on the Grass; recorded in 1971.
15. Song of the Gerfalcon; no recording date.
16. Resentment in the Palace of Changmen; recorded around 1960.
17. The Incantation of Pu'an; recorded around 1960.
MP3 files are available for a limited time only and are only provided for promotional use only. We support live music and we support by promoting the artists we love. If you'd like to see any file removed, please email us directly before alerting anyone else -- we'll gladly comply.